qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SPARC user mode multithread

From: Gabriel Southern
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SPARC user mode multithread
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:48:20 -0700

Hi,

I noticed that this patch never got applied, but I'm not sure if it
works.  It seems like it works for forks, but not for pthreads.  I
tried applying it to the current git head and it seems to change the
behavior from dumping the registers to dying silently for code with
pthreads, but does work with forks (at least for a very simple test
program without shared memory).

-Gabriel