qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Can not find the function body of omap3_lcd_panel_draw_

From: Juha.Riihimaki
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Can not find the function body of omap3_lcd_panel_draw_fn_32
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:44:23 +0200

On Apr 23, 2010, at 15:17, ext address@hidden wrote:

I am tracing the code and I can not find the body of omap3_lcd_panel_draw_fn_32.
I did print out the address and search the map file, that address did not match any function.
Can some one give me a hint??

That is because it is not a function but an array of function pointers. The array is defined in omap3_lcd_panel_template.h but you will not find it in mainline QEMU which I guess you are not using anyway since you are looking for this symbol.

Regards,
Juha