qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU: current user mode breakage

From: Riku Voipio
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU: current user mode breakage
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:27:20 +0300

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:43:43AM +0200, Martin Mohring wrote:
> not sure how to handle the situation. But since the commit of the new
> memory allocator for QEMU user mode, my test suites show it is broken.

The "0 sized write" patch still isn't applied upstream. Is that the issue
(eg visible by ldconfig.real not working) for you, or is "everything broken"
even with that patch applied?

Just run ltp tests without any noticable regressions on debian/armel/sid.
No performance slowdown was observerd either.