qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to improve handling of server sockets

From: Reinhard Max
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to improve handling of server sockets
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 01:28:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 May 2010 at 16:50, Anthony Liguori wrote:

Personally, I'm inclined to agree that this is a client problem.

That would be a violation of the "be liberal in what you accept and conservative in what you produce" principle and there are plenty of scenarios where even a client that Does It Right[tm] would fail, one example being that both ends are in networks that use public IPv6 addresses, but have no IPv6 routing to each other (and yes, I've seen such networks).

cu
        Reinhard