qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] I would like to do the link exchange with you.

From: Cheapest Rooms
Subject: [Qemu-devel] I would like to do the link exchange with you.
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 00:30:12 +0100

Hi,

My name is Mark. I recently came across your website http://nongnu.org/ through search engine and found it is informative for our website's visitors.
I would like to exchange link with our websites  CheapestRoomsLondon.co.uk and CheapRoomsLondon.co.uk.

As you are probably aware, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising the search engine rankings and generating more traffic to both of our websites.

If you would like to do the link exchange with us, please place our link on your website with the following details.

Title: CheapestRoomsLondon
Link: http://www.cheapestroomslondon.co.uk/

Title :  CheapRoomsLondon
Desc : Find rooms with cheap rent in London.

Then, please inform me by replying to this email with your details (title and description).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Mark Jain