qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Few Questions about QEMU JSON

From: akshay st
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Few Questions about QEMU JSON
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:20:47 +0530 (IST)

Hello,
Basically i want to seperate QEMU(Instruction translations, hardware emulation
drivers etc...) and Simulators (UI,events etc...), Someone suggested me to use
json mechanism. I want to understand more on json, can u please give me some
insight,It there is any document or something it will be helpful.
Also is it possible to seperate QEMU and Simulator?If yes can we use JSON?

Warm Regards,
Akshay