qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Disable PS/2 mouse

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Disable PS/2 mouse
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:51:15 +0100

Peter Lieven wrote:

background:

with the ps/2 mouse there are always problems with pointer synchronization.

Yeah, we have that here on one of our WinNT VMs. The quick solution we found was to install VNC Server on NT and set up everyone to connect to that rather than to the physical Qemu/KVM VNC framebuffer. It may not be completely optimal, but it at least solves the synchronised mouse pointer issue which was the major complaint we were getting from our users.

HTH,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk