qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Q35 qemu repository?

From: Isaku Yamahata
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Q35 qemu repository?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:44:15 +0900

Hi, thank you for interested in q35 stuff.
I set up the repository. It contains the snapshot of my local repo.

git clone http://people.valinux.co.jp/~yamahata/qemu/q35/qemu
git clone http://people.valinux.co.jp/~yamahata/qemu/q35/seabios
git clone http://people.valinux.co.jp/~yamahata/qemu/q35/vgabios

Note that modified seabios and vgabios should be used, and
ACPI DSDT for q35 must be used.

Example:
qemu-system-x86_64 ... -M pc_q35 -acpitable
'load_header,data=roms/seabios/src/q35-acpi-dsdt.aml

My interest is mainly pcie aer and native hot plug, so power management
is out of my current scope. So I'm not sure my repo is useful
for your purpose or not.

thanks,

--
yamahata