qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Q35 qemu repository?

From: Matthew Garrett
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Q35 qemu repository?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:42:10 +0100

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:44:15AM +0900, Isaku Yamahata wrote:
> Hi, thank you for interested in q35 stuff.
> I set up the repository. It contains the snapshot of my local repo.
>
> git clone http://people.valinux.co.jp/~yamahata/qemu/q35/qemu
> git clone http://people.valinux.co.jp/~yamahata/qemu/q35/seabios
> git clone http://people.valinux.co.jp/~yamahata/qemu/q35/vgabios

Thanks for this - however, Vista gives me an ACPI error on boot (stop
0x000000a5, 0x0000000d, which indicates that there's a malformed or
undefined ACPI device). I don't suppose you have any idea what the
problem here may be? Linux boots without complaint.

I also have a small patch that fixes some build warnings in the qemu
build. I'll send that separately.

--
Matthew Garrett | address@hidden