qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [CFR 0/10] QMP specification review

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [CFR 0/10] QMP specification review
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:49:01 -0300

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:30:20 -0500
Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is the first set of commands as part of the QMP specification review.
> Please comment on the individual commands specifications and Stefan and I will
> try to fold the comments back into the command documentation.

 Very nice!

 A few comments regarding the process in general:

  1. How are the issues going to be addressed? I mean, are you or Stefan going
     to send fixes or should we create a TODO page in the wiki so that we can
     work on the feedback later?

  2. I think we should slow down, so that we give more time to reviewers and
     there's no reason to hurry IMHO, as we won't go stable in 0.13

  3. Avi and Daniel, please join the effort