qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu support for integration

From: Enno Wein
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu support for integration
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

we are a company which makes a toolset for hardware/software co-design and
parallel programming
http://www.proximusda.com

We would like to try to link Qemu with our solution in order to support virtual
prototyping.

For that we are looking for (potentially paid) support by the Qemu developer
team for integration, hookup of external IP to emulate embedded systems and
potentially a license to utilize the technology in conjunction with ours.

Please get back to us with a proposal on how we could jointly accomplish this.

Best Regards,
Enno Wein
CTO, ProximusDA GmbH