qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes for July 6

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes for July 6
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:46:00 +0200

Today was a short call as Anthony didn't attend.

- Jes reminded people that Linux Plumbers deadline is July 19th
- Qemu 0.13 (from the agenda, we didn't discuss it without Anthony).

List of patches missing commit/comment/review from Anthony.  We decided
to send to the list an initial list, and anybody that has anything empty
just anwer to this email.  Juan (i.e. me) was "voluntered" to keep that
list.  In this list there is:

- migration subsections (juan) will resend today
- migration ide: we are in a mess, will resend with subsections.
- migration memory with names.  Allows migration with hotplug/hotunplug
  (Alex), it is waiting for comments.
- <put your patches here>

Later, Juan.