qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking under Hurd quest still not working

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking under Hurd quest still not working
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:08:41 +0200

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 05:48:37PM +0100, Nigel Horne wrote:
> I've rebuild QEMU and gone back to old images of the Hurd when
> networking was working (to eliminate that as a cause).  Networking is
> still not working with the latest Git version of QEMU with Linux host
> and Hurd guest.

Do you have more details about that? I haven't been able to reproduce
the problem here. Would be nice to have an image and the command line
you used.

The best would be to bisect the issue to find the commit which
introduced the problem.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net