qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [OpenBIOS] [commit] r791 - in trunk/openbios-devel:

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [OpenBIOS] [commit] r791 - in trunk/openbios-devel: fs/grubfs include/fs packages
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:39:27 +0100

Aurelien Jarno wrote:

Unfortunately this commit has broken PowerPC boot using the Quik
bootloader. CD-ROM boot is not affected. This can easily be reproduced
using the image from:

http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/powerpc/debian_lenny_powerpc_small.qcow2

I have tried with the latest available revision, and the problem is
still there. Does anyone has an idea of the problem before I start
debugging it?

[CCed: address@hidden as this version is now used in QEMU]

Ah okay, that'll be part of my recent tidy-up work - let me take a quick look. Thanks for the test image as that will really help :)

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk