qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] TCG vs Dyngen

From: Ware, Terry (US SSA)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] TCG vs Dyngen
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:55:19 -0400

Hello,

We have code that was based on verison 0.9 of qemu.  I know its old. My issue
is that I have to bring this code up to date with the latest version of
qemu(v0.12.4) In the old version there is a file ops_mem.h that has proto types
for memory functions. In the new version this file does not exist anymore which
is due to the inclusion of tcg instead of dyngen.  How do I correlate the
functions for the old ops_mem.h to the new tcg?

Thanks,
Terry