qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Release 0.12.5 of QEMU

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Release 0.12.5 of QEMU
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:47:48 +0200

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 02:41:31AM +0700, Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 23:46, Aurelien Jarno <address@hidden> wrote:
> > The QEMU team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.12.5
> > release. This is a stable release of the 0.12 series and only contains
> > bug fixes since 0.12.4.
>
> Great! looking forward to test that
>
> NB: Please no offense... Aurelien, you're replacing Anthony as the
> lead developer?

I don't really think there is a real lead developer. People contribute
as a function of their time and interests.  I got some time to cut a
stable release release, as I already did for some of them in the past.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net