qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Development

From: maheen butt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Development
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

hi
in Qemu what is the reason of TLB load exception while I'm running user mode emulation??

Further information:

Porting user mode MIPS64 emulation in QEMU
When qemu-mips runs with Mips64 executable(ELF) following errror encountered

qemu: SIGSEGV pc=0x601db044 address=200a47a8 w=0 oldset=0x00000000
queue_signal: sig=11
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

This corresponds to TLB load(read) exception. when we start debugging  the source code

a TB(translation block) is made ,linked but when it comes to the function which execute this TB,it goes to assembly and then host_signal_handler() is called. we want to know which function or which part of the code called host_signal_handler and how the value of sig=11 is set(as shown above)
Regards