qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: KVM call agenda for July 27

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: KVM call agenda for July 27
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:28:21 -0500

On 07/26/2010 04:28 PM, Chris Wright wrote:
Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

- 0.13 update
I'll pre-empt the 0.13 question with an answer. I'm just testing the VNC changes and if all goes well, I'll tag tonight.

  Initial thinking is to keep 0.14 short and target Dec 1st.

- if danpb can make it, would like to discuss -help output parsing
summary: help parsing is terrible, but given the fact that capabilities is going to take a while to get totally right, would like to discuss an interim solution that gives us more flexibility to do reasonable things with the help output.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

thanks,
-chris