qemu-devel

Fwd: [Qemu-devel] Unmaintained QEMU builds

From: Matthijs ter Woord
Subject: Fwd: [Qemu-devel] Unmaintained QEMU builds
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:10:44 +0200

Stefan,
Sorry for directly replying. Resending to list:

At least QEMU for windows has some serious bugs, related to GDB handling, and serial handling..

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Stefan Weil <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

since several months, QEMU for Windows (and mingw32 cross builds)
no longer builds without error.

I suspect that the same is true for QEMU on Darwin (lots of errors like
darwin-user/qemu.h:149: error: cast to pointer from integer of different size),
but I'm not sure here because I have no valid Darwin test environment.
Maybe someone can test this.

What about these environments? They have no maintainers.
Should they be marked as unsupported? Are they still used?
Or should they be removed?

Regards
Stefan