qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Template for developing a Qe mu device with PCIe?and MS

From: Adnan Khaleel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Template for developing a Qe mu device with PCIe?and MSI-X
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:22:08 -0500

After messing around with bcc, as86 and ld86 I finally got the vgabios to compile.

Everything works as it should I'm guessing. I've attached the output from lspci from the guest. I'll spend sometime looking at the device models and see how I can implement a model of what I'm interested in.

Is the overall architecture of any qemu device still similar to how a typical qemu pci device is or is there anything I should be aware of?

Thanks again Isaku.

AK