qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Is there any mips bios support plan in qemu recently?

From: S.W Arron
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Is there any mips bios support plan in qemu recently?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:51:26 +0800

Hi, all

I want to setup a mips development environment for Freebsd. The gxemul is so slow and no networking support. I want to transfer to qemu, unfortunately qemu can't load the freebsd kernel, and there is no mips bios bin file. Is there any plan to support the mips bios? It is appreciated if someone can help confirm. Thanks a lot!