qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] webcam under windows xp guest

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] webcam under windows xp guest
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:05:08 +0100

Connecting the webcam directly with usb pass-thru will never work well because
of timing issues.

Too much USB packets dropped and image that cannot be formed.

If you want to use it, use the qemu-v4l2 patchset posted two months ago in the
list.

It's still experimental but will give you image if your webcam is supported.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo