qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Inquiry on generating delay of hardware access in QEMU

From: Sungchan Kim
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Inquiry on generating delay of hardware access in QEMU
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 23:25:34 +0900

All,
As far as I know, access delay of parallel port in QEMU is zero (or one?) unless I use actual parallel port in a host system.
What I want to do is to give some delay without using the real parallel port.
So I plan to put a qemu timer in parallel_ioport_write/read_sw() functions.
But I'm having a hard time for the correct use of the timer function.
Can anyone give the right direction on how I can do delay those access functions by the time I intend?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Chan