qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Reminder about your invitation from Georgios Portokalidis

From: Georgios Portokalidis (LinkedIn Invitations)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Reminder about your invitation from Georgios Portokalidis
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 03:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

LinkedIn

This is a reminder that on September 16, Georgios Portokalidis sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Georgios Portokalidis's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-kkb1ec-geclpv9v-3t/doi/1677193137/YH9jxvHD/gir_169175693_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On September 16, Georgios Portokalidis wrote:

> To: address@hidden
> From: Georgios Portokalidis address@hidden
> Subject: Georgios Portokalidis wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

> - Georgios Portokalidis

The only way to get access to Georgios Portokalidis's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-kkb1ec-geclpv9v-3t/doi/1677193137/YH9jxvHD/gir_169175693_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Georgios Portokalidis's network at any time.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation