qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to fix NEON of cortext-a9 on qemu

From: Pham Van Thiet
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to fix NEON of cortext-a9 on qemu
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:22:16 +0800 (SGT)

Hello everybody,
Some days ago, I read a topic about "QEMU state of ARM NEON support" from
address: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/65999 I dowloaded
test file anh run it on QEMU for cortex-a8 because the reference test file is
written for cortex-a8 and I also listed some instructions that run incorrectly
and some instructions not support by QEMU (test for cortex-a8). Now, I must
list

detail all NEON instructions of cortex-a9 that run incorrectly and not
support by qemu, but I don't have reference file, if you have neon instructions
list that not support and run incorrectly by QEMU, please send them for me.
Actual, I met much difference for this task because I am a new bie.
And I also learn about how to implement a neon instruction for qemu, but I
don't know what is file on qemu I will change, please help me. If you have an
example for it please send it for me. Or if you have a patch file for NEON
instruction on qemu please send it for me?
Thanks and best regard,

Pham Van Thiet