qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k host problem with {get,free}{addr,name}info()

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k host problem with {get,free}{addr,name}info()
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:32:57 +0000

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 09/20/2010 03:03 PM, Blue Swirl wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Blue Swirl<address@hidden>  wrote:

>>> Very similar, in fact that must be the source.

>>> One problem is that the current versions use GPLv3.
>>>

>> Sorry, I made too hasty conclusions based on a few files.
>> getaddrinfo.c and inet_ntop.c are both GPLv2+.
>>

> Perfect, that works out very well then.

Sort of, gnulib needs some configuration before use. I made some hacks
to avoid that and also suppressed warnings by overriding QEMU_CFLAGS,
but it's getting ugly.

Actually, there's no 'configure' in gnulib HEAD even though
docs/INSTALL mentions that. Strange.

Is it possible to apply local patches to a submodule tree?