qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFT] qemu 0.13.0-rc3

From: Rick Vernam
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFT] qemu 0.13.0-rc3
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:43:20 -0500

I encountered two issues with 0.13.0-rc1, not sure how to tell if the patches
have been applied?

one is this patch: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/62420/
discussed here:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2010-09/msg01114.html

the other was
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2010-09/msg01165.html
which was applied to seabios, but how can I determine if the shipped seabios
includes this particular patch?

Sorry for the noise...