qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] AIX emulated on x86 host

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] AIX emulated on x86 host
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:14:52 -0700

On 28.10.2010, at 08:42, Natalia Portillo wrote:

> The last thing I've heard about that was long time ago when I and Jocelyn
> tried to make it work with OpenHackWare to no luck.
>
> Anyway, right now, it does not work either, I just don't know if anyone is
> working on it.

FWIW, Andreas Färber is working on it. Those efforts are really just at the
beginning though, so don't expect to see anything soon.

Also, windows is a second-class platform for Qemu. It works, but not all
features are supported and testing is usually done on Linux. So if you're
planning to do anything with Qemu, please try to do it on a Linux host.

Alex