qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [patch 0/3] block migration fixes

From: Yoshiaki Tamura
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [patch 0/3] block migration fixes
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:02:12 +0900

Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> Following patchset fixes block migration corruption issues.

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for looking into this issue.  Although we tried your patches, we're still
seeing the corruption.  If we execute block migration while copying a file
locally, md5sum of the copied file doesn't match with the original.  Sometimes,
the filesystem returns an I/O error.

Could you let us know how you tested and debugged?  Did you use blkverify?

Thanks,

Yoshi