qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum

From: Jes Sorensen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:56:12 +0100

On 11/26/10 00:48, Alexander Graf wrote:

> On 25.11.2010, at 23:53, Andreas Färber wrote:
> From the fosdem homepage:
>
>   We would like to inform all interested parties that the call for devrooms
> is running at its end.
>   Coming Saturday, 16 October at 23.59 the call for devrooms closes.
>
> So I guess this idea came too late. We will have another KVM/Kernel track
> during the Chemnitzer Linux Tage next year, but that's not quite the same.
>

> Alex

Doing a get together somewhere in Europe really shouldn't be that hard
to organize, however it would probably be useful to have it attached to
a bigger conference to help with the logistics. There is going to be
LinuxCon Europe next year, in Prague I believe, but I don't think it is
before October.

If there is interest, I am happy to talk to the LF people about getting
a QEMU mini-conference attached to it, or we can look for something sooner?

Cheers,
Jes