qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Savannah Downtime

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Savannah Downtime
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:40:43 -0600

Hi,

As most are probably aware, Savannah is experiencing an unexpected downtime. I don't have a lot of details other than the fact that there is not currently an ETA for when service will be restored.

In the interim, I've updated the wiki to make the latest release download point to qemu.org, and I also wanted to remind everyone that http://git.qemu.org/qemu.git is an up-to-date mirror of the QEMU development tree. I expect that we'll shortly start pushing changes directly to git.qemu.org to keep things moving while Savannah investigates their incident.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori