qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] User mode restart execution

From: John Vele
Subject: [Qemu-devel] User mode restart execution
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:43:20 +0200

Grettings,

I am using user mode qemu for running stand-alone i386 binaries in linux.
What I want to do is this:
I want to run a binary until it ends,  but I don't want qemu-i386 to exit (that is what
it does normally) but restart the execution of the same binary from the beginning
without exiting.
I tried to modify the source code (where it starts to execute a loaded binary) but
I don't know what variables or structs must be reinitialized in order to start the
execution from the beginning of binary without exiting.
Any comment will be very very helpuf.

Thanx in advance