qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: sparc OBP psr value

From: Bob Breuer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: sparc OBP psr value
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:07:27 -0600

Forget this.  My test was flawed because I still wasn't comparing apples
to apples.  I was comparing the pre-bootloader state to the
post-bootloader state, and it seems that OBP, even on a real machine,
shows all the registers as zero before it runs any program.

However, I still think there's something wrong with the RT625 version
somewhere that causes it to show as a 605e in the banner, but I don't
have the real thing to compare against.  What I do have for comparison
is a 150MHz hyperSparc which shows up as an RT626.

Bob