qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: TCG flow vs dyngen

From: Stefano Bonifazi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: TCG flow vs dyngen
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:35:14 +0100

On 01/16/2011 10:08 PM, Raphaël Lefèvre wrote:
2011/1/17 Stefano Bonifazi<address@hidden>:
Hi!
  In case you are interested in helping me, I'll give you a big piece of news
I've just got (even my teacher is not informed yet! :) )
I've just managed to make more than one instance of qemu-user run at the
same time linking the target code with a specified address for the code
section (-Ttext address of ld).
It works fine and this proves my idea that the problem is within the elf
loader..
Making it relocate the target code properly would fix the problem ;)
Now let's work on it :)
Regards,
Stefano B.

Congratulation~ just keep going on~!

Raphaël Lefèvre

Thank you!
 Working on the elf loader I found out many problems on that code..
If you are interested you can have a look to my last post!
Best regards!
Stefano B.