qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-user: relocating target code weakness

From: Stefano Bonifazi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-user: relocating target code weakness
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:25:20 +0100

On 01/25/2011 12:32 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 16:44, Stefano Bonifazi wrote:
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2010-07/msg01626.html
A noob question, how can I get your sources? Is there a simpler solution
than "copy&paste" all the code from your messages into patches and then
applying them? Can you just send your sources by email? Or can I download
them from a site?
weird ... usually the gnu archives have a "download raw text" option
so you can get a mbox file to import into your mailer

you could use the gmane.org nntp gateway to get all the raw e-mails though:
     nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu
-mike
Hi!
I didn't mean the messages sources, I am already using nntp with thunderbird, I meant whether there is an option for getting the .c, .h sources, instead of copying the patches and apply them .. sorry but I am really new with this
Thank you!
Regards!
Stefano B.