qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Sepetang White Prawns

From: Products
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Sepetang White Prawns
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 03:10:58 +0800

clip_image002.jpg

clip_image022.jpg

Export Quality of Local Famous Origin Sepetang White Prawns

Items with Sizing

Recommend Selling Price

(RM)

1. White Prawn (Extra Big) 220mm-230mm

2. White Prawn (Big) 180mm-200mm

3. White Prawn (Medium) 160mm-170mm

76.00

70.00

66.00

           Free delivery service within KL Area with minimum order of 5

           RM 15.00 delivery charges to be charged for the order less than 5 packs per location.

           Order date before 1 / 2 / 2011.

Please contact me if you need more furthers information.

Thank you.

Regards

Tony

016.515.1087

address@hidden

Note: To receive mails in your Inbox, add me to your Contacts or Addressbook.
Click here to unsubscribe or opt-out from this mailing list