qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Fwd: Proposal: Improving patch tracking and review usin

From: Diego Novillo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Fwd: Proposal: Improving patch tracking and review using Rietveld
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:31:25 -0500

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:26, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:

> - reviewers (and submitters discussing the issue) can either reply directly
> to email, or use the web tool.  Diego said that either way can be used, but
> the web tool is actually pretty addictive.  It produces basically the
> equivalent of the "inline comment" mails we use, and has decent keyboard
> bindings (that said, creating a comment always requires a double click).

Right.

Given that you folks are just starting to look for code review tools,
you may want to consider other options we have listed in
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GCC_Patch_Tracking.  In particular,
http://www.reviewboard.org/ (though it seemed too much to me, and I
was looking something similar to our internal review tool).

Diego.