qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for Feb 15

From: Amit Shah
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for Feb 15
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:07:20 +0530

On (Mon) 14 Feb 2011 [16:18:10], Anthony Liguori wrote:
> On 02/14/2011 11:56 AM, Chris Wright wrote:
> >Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.
>
> -rc2 is tagged and waiting for announcement.  Please take a look at
> -rc2 and make sure there is nothing critical missing.  Will tag
> 0.14.0 very late tomorrow but unless there's something critical,
> it'll be 0.14.0-rc2 with an updated version.

The discussion on new machine migration - old machine migration trailed
off.  The virtio-serial compat patches for older machine types (pc-0.13,
pc-0.12) can be picked if that's desirable.

(btw since I maintain virtio-serial, I can take care of any such issues.
Taking care of these issues for all machine types can be daunting, but
we've got to start somewhere.)

                Amit