qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] A Golden Investment Opportunity not to be missed!

From: SUNWAY CITY BERHAD
Subject: [Qemu-devel] A Golden Investment Opportunity not to be missed!
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:12:57 +0800

If you are not able to view this newsletter on your monitor screen, please click here or hyperlink, http://www.sunway.com.my/newsletter/sunwaycity/vivaldi/CNY2011/

How do I prevent this email from going into a "bulk/junk" mail folder?
Some email providers filter messages based on content, subject line, or the "From" address. As a result, some important emails may be lost without notice after being automatically put into the bulk/junk mail folder. To ensure that you continue to receive emails like this one, we suggest that you immediately add our email address: address@hidden to your email address book and "Approved/Allowed Sender" list.

We sent you this email because you requested updates on latest promotions from Sunway.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please click here. It will send an email with subject "Unsubscribe From this sender" to us.