qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Bank of America Alert : Access to your account

From: Bank of america
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Bank of America Alert : Access to your account
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 03:44:58 +0000

Dear Valued Customer,
Bank of America Online Service has been receiving complaints from our customers for unauthorized use of the Bank of America Online Accounts. As a result we are making an extra security verification on all of our Customers account in order to protect their information from theft and fraud. How ever we would temporarily restrict access of those accounts which we think are vulnerable to the unauthorized use.
Due to this, you are requested to follow the provided steps and confirm your
Online Banking details for the safety of your Accounts.

EXPIRATION: Mar, 10, 2011

Click To Proceed

However, Failure to do so may result in temporary account limitation and restrictions. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Because email is not a secure form of communication, this email box is not equipped to handle replies. If you have any questions about your account or need assistance, please call the phone number on your statement or go to Contact Us at www.bankofamerica.com.

© 2011 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.