qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Can Qemu emulation Simultaneous Multi-Thread processor ?

From: wang sheng
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Can Qemu emulation Simultaneous Multi-Thread processor ?
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:06:43 +0800

Did  Qemu emulate the SMT processor ?   I have develop some method to
emulate an multi-thread ,  I  define single CPUState  variable,  the
CPUState contain  four  thread contexts.    every 1ms interval   ,
switching thread-context to emulate the threads.

How do you think  the way by which I used to emulate  Simultaneouse
Multi-Thread processor ?

I find  that Qemu can support SMP very well, should I emulate the SMT
using the way  for SMP ?