qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:01:22 +0100

Hi Marco,

Am 07.03.2011 um 17:25 schrieb Marco Cianfriglia:

I'm working with qemu 0.9.1 for my thesis
and I'm trying to understand how a full-emulation (qemu without kvm or kqemu) Virtual Machine works at low level.
I studied  your smart source code but I don't understand
how qemu manages emulated operation operands.

You would be more likely to get answers if you were using a more recent version of QEMU. v0.9.1 was still using dyngen instead of TCG technology.

Regards,
Andreas