qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] "-soundhw es1370 :drive with bus0 ,unit=0 exists"

From: Wasim Muhammed
Subject: [Qemu-devel] "-soundhw es1370 :drive with bus0 ,unit=0 exists"
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:53:22 +0530

Hi All ,
           I get this error  "-soundhw es1370 :drive with bus0 ,unit=0 exists"

          when i  launch my statically built qemu using this command   #
qemu-system-x86_64  winxp.img  -soundhw es1370
           can anyone help me resolve this as i want to desperately play sound
on my winxp.

Thanks
wasim

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are
prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
using or disseminating the information,  and must notify the sender and delete
it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability
for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"