qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for Mars 21th

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for Mars 21th
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:58:35 +0100

Please, send in any agenda items you are interested in covening.

- Merge patches speed.  I just "feel", that patches are not being
  handled fast enough, so ... I looked how much patches have been
  integrated since Mars 1st:

(master)$ g log --pretty=fuller ed02c54d1fd5d35c06e62e3dae84ee5bb90097ef.. |
grep "^Commit: " | wc -l
121

121 patches total.

Now, I looked at how much patches Anthony commited himself:

(master)$ g log --pretty=fuller ed02c54d1fd5d35c06e62e3dae84ee5bb90097ef.. |
grep "^Commit: " | grep Anthony | wc -l
13

This feel pretty bad, having in account that I have almost 80 patches
on the list waiting for action.  As it "appears" that more people is
also waiting for Anthony to merge things, I think we have a problem
here.

And no, I don't want to make Anthony feel bad, but I know that the kind
of patches that I sent are for subsystems that only he merges.  I think
that we really have a problem integrating patches, it just takes too
long.

Thanks, Juan.