qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] tcg/tcg.c:1892: tcg fatal error

From: Artyom Tarasenko
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] tcg/tcg.c:1892: tcg fatal error
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:57:34 +0200

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Igor Kovalenko
<address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Do you have public test case?
>>> It is possible to code this delay slot write test but real issue may
>>> be corruption elsewhere.

The test case is trivial: it's just the two instructions, branch and wrpr.

> In theory there could be multiple issues including compiler induced ones.
> I'd prefer to see some kind of reproducible testcase.

Ok, attached a 40 byte long test (the first 32 bytes are not used and
needed only because the bios entry point is 0x20).

$ git pull && make && sparc64-softmmu/qemu-system-sparc64 -bios
test-wrpr.bin -nographic
Already up-to-date.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
/mnt/terra/projects/vanilla/qemu/tcg/tcg.c:1892: tcg fatal error
Aborted

HTH,
Artyom

--