qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Question on qemu build environment.

From: Super Bisquit
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Question on qemu build environment.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:48:17 -0400

Those are the current settings. I can run ./configure or vi the file to add the sparc cpu value. I've installed extra sdl bindings/parts.addons from ports.

I've enabled gnutls and pcap. Bsd user doesn't work currently for sparc64.  I had sent the files earlier. These contain patches from nox (Juergen Lock) made a patch which helped the port to build.
I've added WITH_DEBUG=yes to the /etc/make.conf. Something tells me now that it may be out of context. Probably should be a cflag.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Blue Swirl <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Super Bisquit <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have noticed that qemu does not fully function on FreeBSD sparc64.
> Besides address@hidden and myself, has anyone tried building and
> running qemu under FreeBSD sparc64?

I think you are the first to report. On OpenBSD/Sparc64 I could run
qemu-system-sparc with the test image and get a command prompt (it
seems to be broken now), but i386 emulator (or Sparc64 TCG target) has
problems with unaligned accesses.