qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] implementing ARM926EJ-S support

From: Alessandro
Subject: [Qemu-devel] implementing ARM926EJ-S support
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 02:53:39 +0100 (BST)

Hi all!
I am an experencied QEMU user.
Although I am a good C/C++ programmer, I have only theoretic/basic knowledge about virtual machines programming.
For study, I'm thinking to write a simple VM that can simulate an ARM SoC based on ARM926EJ-S core.

I have basically two choice:

1- build all from scratch, full-simulating core and peripherals;
2- modify a pre-existing VM with ARM architecture support(QEMU).

Second option can be a viable way?

Thanks in advance

IT