qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] A Question

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] A Question
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:46:34 +0100

On 4 May 2011 16:26, Zhenkai Zhang <address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to emulate some code for ARM7TDMI. Does Qemu support this ARM type?

No, we don't emulate an ARM7TDMI. However depending on what your code
does it's possible that you might be able to get away with using the
ARM926 model. If you want to emulate a system image (rather than an
individual Linux application binary) you also need to consider what
SoC/device/peripherals the system image requires and whether QEMU
supports them: that is likely to be a bigger obstacle.

-- PMM