qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM call of May 17th

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM call of May 17th
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:01:58 +0200

Minutes of today KVM call:

- import of headers
  in marcelo hands through kvm tree
- libtool integration
  * autoconf
  * gnulib -> if we move to glib, we have something similar for free
  * recursive Makefile
  Paolo item: propose timeline & plan on wiki, and discuss from there
- SCSI integration
  * In future, this would go though Kevin
  * this time done through list
- we are in feature freeze.  No big changes allowed.  Fixes & other not
  to big things allowed.  Rest of things should wait to next release.
- QAPI statics
  * current plan: merge subset of glib branch to enable virt-agent
    code generator and error reporting
  * Hoping patches for this week
  * after that, we can merge GMP conversion without woneding about the
    previous item.
  * after that, qconfig if people are interested
- qdev documentation patches
  decentralized vs centralized
  Anthony wants centralized, everybody else (that spoke) wants it
  decentralized
  pros/cons:
   whatever does it, decides