qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Sosthene Grosset-Janin via LinkedIn
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:32:09 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

Sosthene Grosset-Janin requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jiajun,

- Sosthene

View invitation from Sosthene Grosset-Janin

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SOSTHENE GROSSET-JANIN BE A GOOD IDEA?

Sosthene Grosset-Janin's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Sosthene Grosset-Janin's invitation, check Sosthene Grosset-Janin's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation